Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Gratitude

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
πŸ’—πŸ’—
πŸ™‹

SOπŸ‘
As I've been formulating and nourishing this post in my head since the spark of an idea came to me about 10 min or so ago, my mind has gone in SEVERAL directions. Hopefully I don't lose any in transit becuase this could be interesting. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ah, a little adhd and morning bong rips. It's a good life.πŸ™ŒπŸ’“

SOπŸ‘
I'm sitting in my studio ( www.facebook.com/hamsahippiehealing/ ), enjoying my quiet morning hours alone,  while my 10 yr old (I KNOW RIGHT?!? She's getting SUPER grown!) sleeps (remind me to come back to this)...
I LOVE this time of day because it's MY time. I try to get some down time on both ends of the day, but morning FOR SURE.
My morning routine is coffee, a couple of bowls, and something to watch that either makes me feel good or really think. I'm actually trying to take my own advice and start making one new healthy habit, as often as I can cope with adding them in.

SOπŸ‘
This brings me to this post, as I decided that really, I needed more gratitude in my life.
Life has been a struggle lately and I've started to come of the darkness and just recognize and ACCEPT that I need certain things to function.
I'm an empath and an introvert and a Kundalini Sorceress (thank your Mary LouiseπŸ™Œ).

THEREπŸ‘ IS A LOTπŸ‘ GOINGπŸ‘ ON HERE.πŸ‘  πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’“

I need connection.
Human, adult connection.
That's what fills me up and gives me my powerπŸ’ͺ and motivation,
Energetically, male, the opposite to my own, is what literally fuels my fire.
(Women do something totally different for me that is absolutely transcendent and beautiful and sacred, but male energy is literally like putting petrol in your vehicle for me)
At Any Rate.
Obviously, I digress.
As the fuck I am want to do. (Squirrel)

SOπŸ‘
This morning I woke up REALLY wanting to watch Russell Brand's (I LOVE HIM) video about Kanye. (link below)
No expectations. Just absolute curiosity and tbh I hadn't even really seen what Ye had said because i wasn't that interested But, I WAS interested in what RB thought about it. This seemed like a good way to get the skinny on Ye without ACTUALLY having to watch Ye, ya know?

SOπŸ‘
I opened my YouTube app on my phone, and first saw this TedTalk about orgasms so I watched that first (albeit with some internal struggle and then acquiescing) because it SEEMED like the fates demanded it.

(Link below)

I did the smoking 2 bowls part of this morning ritual whilst watching this video and drinking coffee. Hence this post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The video was awesome and I intend to share in on whatever platforms of social media that I subscribe to as I just really liked the whole thing. (It was pretty hetero normative slant, but I think the presenter was so... that makes sense)
I liked her. She made me laugh. She was... quip-ish and wholesome, despite the stigma of her topic and being a woman talking on it 😱(gasp).
She taught me new things.
10/10


SOπŸ‘
I'm watching Russell Brand and my coffee is 3/4 of the way gone, I wanna get more, and I am waiting for him to pause so I can pause it (he edits them out.)
**Very tricky of you Russell. How am I to get some more coffee, Mate? TAKE AN UNEDITED BREATH, LOVE!**
I go out to the kitchen. All happy from my caffeine upper and my weed 'euphoria' (i hate that they call it that. I don't feel euphoric all the time, let me tell you, and if I'm at home i tend to stay low-key lit all day. Purely medicinal.)

I get my Silk Coconut Milk (that's my favourite one.  but usually have pc points for So Delicious and it comes in tetras that i can store in the pantry so... practicality and savings wins. This time Checkout 51 had a $0.50 cash back so I went for it!) out of the fridge and just get this OVERWHELMING sense of gratitude that I live a life where I can get coconut milk in a carton for my coffee.
I really don't use it in anything else.  I don't really drink it. Maybe 2x/yr with some gf 'oreos'.
I can't drink cows milk without it making me really wish I hadn't. and now it always tasted slightly of cow to me, since I've gone off it so long.

I was so grateful for this coconut milk. Because I love my coffee☕ and wanted to be able to keep on loving it and reduce my sugar intake ( Although, I got original this time, inadvertently).

So then I decided that I should start a gratitude journal.
My friend Kasey had posted about her stack of old journals on fb and about how she wondered why she held on to them and decided to release them. I loved that thought. I love her. She is powerful and incredible. aA mighty woman.

I've been getting told to journal FOREVER in my life. Since I was a kid. I always knew people who did. I lacked the discipline.
It's time to change that.
I need to take better care of myself.
I'm not gettin'  any damned younger. πŸ˜‚

So, I pondered quickly,(as i do) and processed how I should do this.
What notebook is should use.
If I use a notebook, should I purpose an old one or crack a fresh one.
Do i really want to hand write it, because that is so slow and doesn't allow my brain to keep from losing thoughts, since typing can get my thoughts out faster.
MUCH FASTER. 
Especially since I learned to get it out and edit AFTER and not let my OCD control me and cause me to fail.
I control it.
IT will get fixed before it gets published. I type better when I look at my hands. I played the piano the same way.

SOπŸ‘
Then I thought about this little old blog sitting unused on the interwebs.
Another thing that i didn't ever complete because of OCD and allowing it to be a block not being able to get started.
(Props to Dr Stephanie Rimka for recommending that book Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert, of Eat, Pray, Love fame.. I haven't read it all yet but the things you said about it planted seeds and have ultimately brought me here now. I did buy it and i started it yesterday. Credit again to Kasey for the gift that is Dr Rimka, and for telling me to just read the danged book).


SOπŸ‘
This will be the place I do my journal. At least some of it. I'm so temped to just be 100% raw and real and bear it all. But... maybe not QUITE yet.
You'll keep getting a good slice, for sure.
So, today I'm grateful for coconut milk.
In my coffee.
While I sit in my happy, quiet, sacred space and do my morning habits, and keep adding new ones.
I am grateful for personal evolution.
I'm grateful for recognizing my gifts and self investing and self care.
I'm grateful to those who play their part in helping make all of it possible.
The souls who surround me who help to create such an abundant human experience.

It is not lost on me that this is on the eve of the full moon of Taurus.
That I, a typical Taurus, am embarking on this journey at this time.
I am starting to empower myself.
I gotta grab life by the balls and do the things I'm destined to do.
It's gotta start somewhere.
And I just had to start.
So here it is.

Thanks for joining me on the journey.
We all need a witness.

Bless!✌πŸ’“πŸ’‹
xo

K

**now to finish that RB on Ye video! LOL**


 orgasm tedtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment