Monday, December 13, 2010

Headaches!

So for those of you who know me, you know I'm prone to headaches. What you may not know is that I have a headache every freakin' day of my freakin' life!!!  This morning was a prime example of a this.  I woke up @ 0630 because of a headache.  Why do I get these headaches?  I have NO flippin' idea, but they really really suck.  I've gone to chiropractors, massage, naturopath, gp, had a ct scan everything coming up with NOTHING! The longest and worst one was from May 2nd til August 1st of this year.  Some days things are migraine status and some days are just a dull nag in my head, but every day I get up and shake hands with my 'old friend'.  I still carry out my days and if I have to then I medicate myself with a narcotic (prescribed), even though I don't really like to take pharmaceutical medications as they make me feel edgy and I want to get out of my body.  I'm thinking that it has something to do with the fibro, but can't be sure.  Hopefully getting in to see a rhumatologist will help me sort this out because this is really bullshit.
End of Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment