Friday, April 19, 2013

Battle the Bulge! Day 5

I slept well last night. Perhaps the windows open, perhaps all the cleaning I did in the morning and then was outside for the day's duration. I got nearly no sleep the night before and still felt pretty good, not fatigued at all, although I was also in bed by 2100 and sleeping not long after 2200. That said, drinking all this juice, I have a TON of energy. Like scads. The pain is not REMOTELY decreased, but the energy is WAY up. I'll take it! :)
This morning I stepped on the Wii Fit to do a body test. I hadn't done one in 546 days. Yikes. In that time I have gained 15kg and change. HOLY EFF! My BMI was 40.6. those are some scary ass numbers. Also, my weight in kgs is over 100. I am not a fan of that shit either. 
Confession: I night binge. Like a champion. I know this is because I'm 'too busy' to eat during the day. I eat my first food generally between 1-3 in the afternoon. No wonder I'm starving at 9pm. It's freaking dinnertime according to my body. So I lay in bed, watch TV and gorge myself on whatever I can get my hands on   (usually savoury followed by sweet, literally one night it was wheat thins and peanut butter baking chips) til I'm beyond full and pass the fuck out. Nice. Real nice. Sexy, in fact. **BRARF**
And so I shall keep juicing!

This morning I wanted something sweet and delicious. So I fired up the following in my juicer:

4 organic Gala apples
1 very ripe banana
3 long carrots
5 leaves of Romaine
1 cucumber
 
It is sweet, but not too sweet, and delish!  The romaine really adds some depth to the flavour and the cucumber makes it so refreshing. 

Listen to me, going on about my juice. 


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment