Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 8 of Fighting the Fat!

So yesterday I was SO very ill. I felt like I was run over a train and then stampeded by a herd of angry rhinos. It was horrible. I had a juice in the morning and it was literally all I could muster. The rest of the day was spent in bed with B, watching movies on TMN and napping.

This morning, Boy Wonder had it too. I had a dose of oil of oregano and made us (BW watched the documentary and has decided to join me in juicing, YAY!) some juice.

1/2 bunch swiss chard
1 pineapple peeled, but NOT cored ( a TON of nutrients are in the core and it's not too tough to juice)
8 small organic cucumbers
1 peeled lemon
1 1/2" ginger
2 med carrots

I then went about cleaning and laundering all the clothes and bedding, super excited to FINALLY get to revive line drying!

Lunch time rolled around and I made another juice for BW and myself.

2 zucchini
1 lg green pepper
3 small red peppers
1 small yellow pepper
2 celery stalks
3 cloves garlic
2 beets with greens
1 pint grape tomatoes
2 large tomatoes
1/2 romaine heart

I've gotten nearly all the laundry done and enough housework to say it's been a successful and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment