Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sorry for my negligence

So it's been a LONG time since I've written ANYTHING so I figured that today was the day.
There is WAY to much to do a total recap, but basically, the bowflex fell through because ppl are douche bags and are dishonest as the day is long.
Xmas was great and except for one tiny hiccup with my baby daddy being a douche, was perfect. My friends and family are fantastic and getting to know more about Boy Wonder's family was also very nice. They are all the NICEST ppl. I kid you not, we felt so welcome and loved by his Maternal family that I didn't want to ever leave.

Boy Wonder and I are still doing well, going through a bit of a financial ditch, but we'll come out on top as I am a  Finance Nazi. I should really be a Budget Bitch and whip ppls finances into shape. I'd be really good at it. I can pinch a nickel til the beaver shits TWICE! LOL

My kidlet is now 3 (as of last Thursday) and as cute as ever. Mouthy and defiant but I keep getting told that comes with the territory. Is it just me, or do kids nowadays (ya, I'm almost 29, geezer that I am) have NO respect for authority or WHAT?  This kid has beaten me at my own game SO many times. I keep having to revamp my discipline strategies. She's a clever little shit, that one!

I've just painted my place after signing on for another year term. Couldn't do the 'jail house white' any more and I STRONGLY feel that matte paint is only for places you never intend to see or have touched as cleaning them is IMPOSSIBLE if you want paint to be left on the walls after you're though. Semigloss for the win!
It was a quick job, as I love to paint. Livingroom, kitchen, hallway and entry took me about 18 hrs and only 3 gallons of paint, which was on sale for a steal @ Wal-mart, which I usually try NOT to shop at.

Going back to school in Sept for hairdressing and esthetics and Kidlet will be going into daycare. This was a HUGE decision for me to make, but I think it will be best for everyone. Kidlet needs the social aspect of life, since she has learned everything she needs to know to go into SK but is in dire need of peer time. I need to get outta the house and get back into some sort of routine that will garner a better income than social assistance provides.

I don't really know what else to say right now. Just thought I'd bang something out before I go do load 3 of hopefully 4 or 5 (all) of my laundry.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment